As you can see in the photos to the right we have repaired the tie in issue that was formed from the top dressing that has taken place in the past, with this corrected we are also able to move water off the path avoiding silt build up. This also is taken place on #14 as well. With the break in the weather last week my team completed the first round of fairway topdressing, setting us up to start on the approaches in front of the greens next week, of course weather permitting. Speaking of next week it is our goal to open up as scheduled but the weather will determine that, there are some forecast of rain in the near future.
I am happy to say that we now have two functioning doors on our shop, there was a time where you could not go past the orange mark for fear the door would fall off. I did some pricing around to see what it would cost to install and some companies wanted 8,000.00 dollars a piece to install. We are never one to pass up a challenge so we completed it in house saving approximately 13,000.00 dollars. This was payed for by selling our old crane mats. I do want to say thank you to my team on full filling that task.